Tips for a Successful CausePage
We know that asking for money can be hard, awkward, and for some, downright nauseating. However, we believe in you (and your cause) and want to see you succeed in all ways possible. Before you do some good, take time to think about how you're going to make people aware of what you’re doing, share WHY it matters so much, and invite them to help you meet your goal! Remember, commitment is key, the rest just needs a little bit of elbow grease.
Quick Tips For a Successful CausePage:
- Strategically write or think out your plan
- Organize a team of go-getters to help split the work and share the passion
- Work with your Success Rep to:
- Access bulk free shipping codes
- Design custom merch
- Offer discounts to your go-getters to get the ball rolling
- Plan out your social posts, don't wing it
- Include photos, videos, contests, and or giveaways
- Encourage supporters to post about their new merch
- Don't forget to support your own CausePage and share away
- Challenge yourself with an in-person ask, daily
- Familiarize yourself with your CausePage Dashboard and check it often
- Set mini-goals, and celebrate them (we recommend a happy dance)
- Publicly thank supporters; social media shout outs or an old school thank you card
- Stay motivated
Look at it this way, you are inviting your supporters to help make a difference. Share that bold invitation and give supporters the satisfaction of being the heroes of your story.
In the end, if you are genuinely passionate about what you are raising money for, it will show and chances are, you’ll get others to opt-in pretty easily.